Register quickly and securely online for MARINE INTERIORS Cruise & Ferry Global Expo.
Please click on the link below and enter your data. Shortly afterwards, you will receive confirmation of your application by e-mail.
If so, you can log in here using your existing user name and password. You will then see an overview of your current data, which you can change, if required.
- Please complete all sections in the application form and send it back to us.
- After successfully registering, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of application. Please note, this is not a final confirmation of the space requested.
- The process of allocating the exhibitors starts in April. Exhibitors will be allocated stand space on a first come - first served basis.
- If you are satisfied with the space we have offered you, we will send out the confirmation receipt along with your log-in details for our Online Service Center. Orders can only be placed as from this point of time.
- The invoice will be sent out after you have received the confirmation.
- Services (water, electricity depending on usage etc.) will be invoiced directly after the event.
We've heard from many small companies that they want to exhibit at MARINE INTERIORS Cruise & Ferry Global Expo, but shy away from the costs. There's a smart solution to it: just share stand and fee with other small exhibitors. Complete the co-exhibitor matching form and discover who is also searching and with whom you may take part together.