You’re ready to discover the cruise industry as a new sales area for your company and come into contact with potential clients?
This is exactly what the "Special Joint Stand Area" offers an ideal setting for.
A smart way for first-timersand last-minute bookers to participate: the bundled presence of suppliers in this dedicated area ensures optimum visibility on the exhibition floor and a high level of attention among trade visitors. Our specifically designed solution provides exhibitors with everything they need in one package.
Perfect for first-timers and last-minute bookers who are …
- planning to carry out IMO certification of their products or have already done so.
- at home in a cruise-related industry, e.g. hotel equipment.
- interested in joining the Makers List of leading shipping companies and shipyards.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Uncomplicated trade fair presence thanks to our complete stand concept ready for immediate occupancy
- In addition to the stand, the joint area can also be used for customer meetings
- Convincing price-performance ratio
- Use of the further, extensive networking opportunities during the trade fair days
Apply now via the application forms! We look forward to your participation and wish you every success as an exhibitor at MARINE INTERIORS Cruise & Ferry Global Expo.
What is included?
- 2x back walls to the neighbouring stands in white (approx. 2.5 m high, 1 m wide), including full-surface digital printing (upon submission of printable files)
- Carpet in black
- 2x long arm spotlights
- 1x lockable information counter in white including digital printing on the front (approx. 1 m high, 0.6 m wide, 0.4 m deep)
- 2x bar stools in white, 1x waste paper basket
- 1x electrical connection including 1x socket and consumption
- Daily cleaning (carpet cleaning , furniture wiping)
- Daily waste disposal (including one 60l bin liner per day)
- Free exhibitor passes
- Free WiFi at the stand
All Inclusive Price
€ 3,550.00 plus VAT